Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is 1.5 spacing text; 12-point Calibri font; italics, rather than underlining for emphasis (except with URL addresses). All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript does not exceed 1,000 words for Personal Essays and 5,000 words (not including figures, tables, abstract, or references) for research and case studies.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the terminology recommendations for the journal. Should the author wish to use alternative terminology, please consult with the General Editor to discuss the alternatives.
- To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review process, authors must de-identify the manuscript. The document's authors must delete their names from the text and replace them with the word "Author". With Microsoft Office documents, author identification can also be removed from the properties of the file.