Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another outlet for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word using the downloadable template (Long Abstract Submission) on the ICPA 2020 webpage.
- The authors have adhered to the template structure (font size, header organization, citations/references in APA format etc.) throughout the submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission adheres to the word count & table/figure count instructions on the Homepage (https://journals.uc.edu/index.php/perceptionandaction/)
- The submission includes 3-4 keywords (added in metadata).